For more than 300 years Mayfair has been one of the most fashionable and renowned residential areas of London. Some of the most influential people in the land have lived here and enjoyed its elegant squares and beautiful parks. Behind one of its imposing Georgian facades on Curzon Street is Beauchamp Estates.
Beauchamp Estates is a two partner privately owned firm with some thirty years of experience in both the residential and commercial markets, specialising in particular in acquiring and selling prime central London houses, flats and developments.
The two partners have worked together since the late 1970’s giving them a sense of continuity rarely experienced by our competitors. Our enthusiasm and dedication has resulted in a client list that reads like a who’s who of clients, applicants and developers alike.
With an established international client base, we have successfully opened offices in Cannes in the South of France, Mykonos, Greece, and Florence, Italy and have been able to consolidate and expand our business through these offices.
- Gary Hersham BSc (Hons) G.I. BIOL, A.R.C.S. FNAEA
- Managing Director
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialist in Commercial & Residential Investments Gary founded Beauchamp Estates over thirty years ago and his passion and exceptional personal contacts have helped place the company as a major player in the world of prime Central London Property. Gary also has far reaching knowledge of the commercial and development market and has been involved in the sale and acquisition of some major sites in Central London, including the Britannic House West acquisition, for £198 million and the sale of "Palladio" in 2007 at £35 million.....the country's most expensive new build house sale at the time.
- Penelope Court BA (Hons) FNAEA
- Head of Residential Sales
- E: email@example.com
- Specialist in prime central London residential market. Penelope joined Gary shortly after Beauchamp Estates was founded and has acquired extensive knowledge of the London residential market and built an enviable contacts base in the key up-market residential areas. She is a specialist in both residential sales and redevelopments and also offers a bespoke service to retained clients. With her excellent language skills she also enjoys heading up Beauchamp Estates International department.
- Paul Finch MNAEA
- Sales Manager
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul has over twenty five years experience in property and has built up an extensive knowledge of the prime central London market. Specialising in residential sales and re-development his motivation and professionalism are paramount.
- Rosy Khalastchy FNAEA
- E: email@example.com
- Specialist for St John's Wood, Regents Park, Maida Vale, Swiss Cottage, Hampstead and Highgate Rosy has been working with Beauchamp Estates for more than twenty years and has vast experience of selling flats and houses in the North West area of London. Her commitment and energy has helped to create a loyal and steadfast client base with much repeat business in the area.
- David Silver FNAEA
- Investment Manager
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With nearly forty years experience in the property industry, David has been with Beauchamp Estates for ten years and specialises in commercial investments and developments. He works closely with Gary Hersham and enjoys the cut and thrust of the commercial world.
- Jeremy Pelissier MNAEA
- Senior Negotiator
- E: email@example.com
- Jeremy joined Beauchamp Estates in 2006 having gained extensive experience in the central London residential market. As part of the residential sales team his drive and ambition are creating a loyal client base.
- Karolina Fiszbak M.B.A. MARLA MNAEA
- Lettings Manager
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karolina an enthusiastic customer service professional, has recently joined Beauchamp Estates with an excellent track record of proactive problem-solving, effective team work and acute attention to detail.
- Candice Burkeman
- Lettings Negotiator
- E: email@example.com
- After studying Photography at Parsons School of Design, Candice joined our Lettings team at Beauchamp Estates in September 2010. She is a student member of ARLA whilst currently studying for her Lettings exams.
- Maeve Bacon
- Secretary to Gary Hersham
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maeve joined Beauchamp Estates in 2011 as secretary to Gary Hersham.
- Clarissa Lenherr
- Secretary to Penelope Court
- E: email@example.com
- Clarissa joined as receptionist in 2012 and was soon after appointed as Penelope's secretary.
- Ernesto Robledo
- Admin Assistant
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org